Sunday, July 4, 2010

{alltv} Bachelorette's Craig: Getting Dumped by Ali 'Really Hurt'

 

Craig Robinson, 27, posed in a Speedo, traveled to Turkey and took down fitter foes in some heated olive oil wrestling matches, but was never able to escape the friend zone with Ali Fedotowsky on The Bachelorette. The lawyer from Philadelphia spoke with reporters about the lack of romance, Wrestlergate and who sent him roses post-elimination.

How'd you feel about Ali canceling cocktails and cutting straight to the rose ceremony?
I respected the fact that she didn't want to put me through trying to convince her to keep me if she'd already made up her mind.

Did you know that spelled your doom?
I didn't, actually. Going into every rose ceremony, there was always a chance I'd be cut. When I thought of who would be getting a rose that night, I based it on my interaction with the guys, not on her dates, because everyone came back from their dates and said, "We had the best date ever." … I had no idea who was going home.


You never had a one-on-one date and only got alone time with her days before your elimination.
Things might have been different had I gotten a one-on-on date sooner. It was frustrating not getting time with her and that affected the way I interacted with her because it was in the back of my mind.

You were also the only one who hadn't kissed her.
I thought there were other guys in the same boat. Most of the guys didn't kiss and tell.

You were upset when you left. Looking back, had you really fallen for her?
I thought a lot of her. She had a lot of the qualities, if not all, that I would want in a girl. I don't know if I was falling in love, but you get caught up in the moment and my feelings for her were real. At the time, it really did hurt. All the sudden, you get rejected and are in the car on your way home from Turkey. I was overwhelmed.

Do you ever get used to befriending guys going for the same girl?
It was the most unique, awkward dynamic I've ever felt, but guys handle it better than girls. We become a fraternity … There was a moment in Iceland where we shared the stories closest to our heart like Chris L. losing his mom or Ty's divorce and we all cried that night.

Are you mad that Justin stayed for so long under false pretenses?
Justin was gone before [me so it didn't affect me]. I felt sorry for the guys who left before like Kasey. Maybe Ali wasn't going to pick him in the end, but Justin cost Kasey a trip to Turkey.

They claim he snuck off to make calls. Did you see any of that?
There was a night in Iceland where Kirk, who was living with him, said, "The wrestler went into the bathroom, turned on the water and was talking to himself. I couldn't hear what he was saying but I think he's going crazy." There happened to be a phone in the bathroom. Maybe that was a time he called.

He's claiming it's not true.
It's a legitimate story. The way you saw it on TV is how it happened. There are voicemails from him to her. When Ali asked him to call her a liar, he said no.

How'd you feel Ali handled it?
Perfectly. She stood up for herself and said a few choice words that had to be bleeped out. He deserved more than she even gave him.

Who would be the best fit for Ali?
Ty is one of my favorite guys in the world. A strong, genuine person. He had the greatest intentions. It takes a lot to make me laugh and he had me cracking up the entire time. He and Chris L. [have] the best shot. I thought when I left, if you marry one of those guys, I'll be at your wedding.

How has response been now that you're back on the market?
Overwhelmingly positive. My work inbox is flooded. I got roses delivered yesterday from six fans in Missouri. The card said, "Ali made a mistake and we're getting tattoos to prove it." I hope nobody gets a tattoo for that reason.

Fess up: How many copies of the Speedo calendar you posed for do you own?
I own one copy. For the paralegals in my office, it's February 2011 every month. The Speedo had a natural, sleek feel I have never had before. I think I'll start wearing them.

Are you going to take up olive oil wrestling too?
Haven't you been following the Turkish sports pages? I have been dominating the circuit.

wine.com

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © American
Vida de bombeiro Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha lisboaohyeah lasofia thebushrajr wingshock tripedes dainfamia dejavu-transpersonal jsbenfica republicadasbadanas ruiherbon eaystcheyl ojosmasabiertos ceilasantos sciencesociology centralflowers politicsnetnews news-science-news newsgadgetsworld newshealthfitnessworld newsrealestateworld femalecelebrityworld idolamericanworld curiosityintheworld ohumorpresenteemnossavida centraldasgifs newsmedicalworld worldnaturalhealth worlddesignernews tudosobremadeira 1001cosasdivertidas losppsdetodos artsworldnet centraldosmelhoreslivros politicscurrenteventsworld newsonlinemusic womentopworld newslawonline tech-news-nology wirelessworldnet modelsfashionshow computercenternet downsdasmusicas saude-ciencia downloadsnetbomba arrozinhoii newstelevisionnet educationshow homegarden-news housedesignnewsworld expertemdownloads toprecipesnews artshownews businessshownet academicstopnet photographshow travelnetworld cosmeticskay genexusnet blogabsolutamentenormal o-bem-amado