Wednesday, May 19, 2010

{alltv} 'The Bachelorette': Ali Fedotowsky 'found a lot of different emotions'

Lingerie.com Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
The debut of Ali Fedotowsky's season of "The Bachelorette" is just around the corner. Zap2it caught up with her at an ABC press day to get all the dish about her "Around the World" season.

So tell us about your season.
My season will be filled with a lot of fun, exciting things all around the world. The fact that I got to travel a lot was so exciting to me. I've always wanted to travel.

We screened the first episode and picked out a few favorites, can we ask you about them? We picked out Frank and Phillip from Chicago and Chris from Cape Cod. How'd we do?
They're good guys! I got really lucky with a bunch of great guys. Frank was like jumping out of the top of the limousine, Chris and I had the commonality of both being from Massachusetts. I'm so grateful what a great job ABC did at picking out these guys for me. They're all awesome and so different. I'm lucky.

We've heard rumors that someone from Jake's season comes back on your season. We hope it's Tenley. We thought you two should've had a spin-off
Oh my god, I love that! I love Tenley! I wish she came and helped me pick out the boys. You'll have to wait and see if anybody comes. I actually saw Tenley right before I started shooting the show. It was the first and only time we've seen each other, we had been talking over email. We both cried when we saw each other, she's so supportive of everything with me. She's such a great girl, I love her.

Are you still in touch with anyone else from Jake's season?
I keep really close contact with Kathryn Sherlock, love her. She's such a sweetheart. Valishia, she's one of the most amazing women I've ever met. A woman full of strength. She's given me some really great advice.

So ... did you find love?

I definitely found a lot of different emotions. [laughs] I made the best decisions I could along the way and you'll have to tune in and see if I found that special guy.

Have Diabetes?  Your supplies may be covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © American
Vida de bombeiro Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha lisboaohyeah lasofia thebushrajr wingshock tripedes dainfamia dejavu-transpersonal jsbenfica republicadasbadanas ruiherbon eaystcheyl ojosmasabiertos ceilasantos sciencesociology centralflowers politicsnetnews news-science-news newsgadgetsworld newshealthfitnessworld newsrealestateworld femalecelebrityworld idolamericanworld curiosityintheworld ohumorpresenteemnossavida centraldasgifs newsmedicalworld worldnaturalhealth worlddesignernews tudosobremadeira 1001cosasdivertidas losppsdetodos artsworldnet centraldosmelhoreslivros politicscurrenteventsworld newsonlinemusic womentopworld newslawonline tech-news-nology wirelessworldnet modelsfashionshow computercenternet downsdasmusicas saude-ciencia downloadsnetbomba arrozinhoii newstelevisionnet educationshow homegarden-news housedesignnewsworld expertemdownloads toprecipesnews artshownews businessshownet academicstopnet photographshow travelnetworld cosmeticskay genexusnet blogabsolutamentenormal o-bem-amado