Thursday, May 20, 2010

{alltv} Vonn to guest on 'Law & Order'

Match.com Dickies -Free Shipping on Orders over $100 468x60

Olympic medal-winning skier Lindsey Vonn would have been happy to play a corpse on her favourite TV show, Law & Order.

It turns out Law & Order is the corpse.

Nothing was planned this way, but Vonn guest-stars in what likely will be the final episode of Law & Order, airing Monday on NBC and A.

NBC recently killed Law & Order, so unless another network steps up or a made-for-TV movie emerges, the show's run will end at 20 seasons.

"I think my character was a lot more fun to play than a corpse, even though I would have been a corpse," said Vonn, an American who won a gold and a bronze in Vancouver. "I would have been anything to be on my favourite TV show.

"I honestly was just completely shaking. I had a grin from ear to ear. When we were doing the takes I just couldn't stop smiling, and I was supposed to be a serious character who is ratting out her boss.

"So I don't know if I did a great job but I definitely was very happy to be on the show."

Vonn's favourite moment came when the taping was over.

"(Law & Order cast members) asked to see my Olympic medals," Vonn said. "All the characters and cast put the medals on and it was so cool.

"I was standing there with my favourite characters, hanging out with my Olympic medals. It was a very surreal moment and I'm so thankful for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © American
Vida de bombeiro Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha lisboaohyeah lasofia thebushrajr wingshock tripedes dainfamia dejavu-transpersonal jsbenfica republicadasbadanas ruiherbon eaystcheyl ojosmasabiertos ceilasantos sciencesociology centralflowers politicsnetnews news-science-news newsgadgetsworld newshealthfitnessworld newsrealestateworld femalecelebrityworld idolamericanworld curiosityintheworld ohumorpresenteemnossavida centraldasgifs newsmedicalworld worldnaturalhealth worlddesignernews tudosobremadeira 1001cosasdivertidas losppsdetodos artsworldnet centraldosmelhoreslivros politicscurrenteventsworld newsonlinemusic womentopworld newslawonline tech-news-nology wirelessworldnet modelsfashionshow computercenternet downsdasmusicas saude-ciencia downloadsnetbomba arrozinhoii newstelevisionnet educationshow homegarden-news housedesignnewsworld expertemdownloads toprecipesnews artshownews businessshownet academicstopnet photographshow travelnetworld cosmeticskay genexusnet blogabsolutamentenormal o-bem-amado