Monday, October 4, 2010

{alltv} Audrina Patridge: I'm Helping Tony Wax His Legs

Sierra Club 
My partner Tony Dovolani and I flew to New York right after the elimination show last Tuesday night. When we get back to L.A., he's getting his legs waxed! As soon as we land, we're going straight to Voda Spa, and after that we'll head back to the studio to start dance rehearsal.

One day last week toward the end of the night, probably around 11:30 p.m. after six or seven hours of rehearsal, I started getting exhausted and kind of loopy from being up so long and dancing all day. Tony motivated me by saying, "Alright, if we don't get all three eights from the judges, then I'll get my legs waxed." I was like, "What! Are you sure? Do you know what you just said?"

Of course, on Monday's show, we got two eights and Bruno gave us a seven. So, Tony has to get his legs waxed. Tony, you should have said if we get three eights, then you'll get your legs waxed!

And, I'm going to be helping in the process. I will pull one strip, but that's it! I feel so bad for Tony. I waxed my legs once in high school, and it was the most excruciating pain. I never did it again. So, I'm going to hold his hand and be there for him – but I don't think he knows what he's gottten himself into!

A Dramatic Waltz

This week we're learning the waltz. It's our first slow dance, so it will be a nice change. It's also story week. I have to be very dramatic and expressive with my emotions and body to tell a story, almost like acting.

Tony wants to keep our story a surprise, and if I give away the song, it might also give away what the story is. So, I can't tell you what we're dancing to – but it's really going to touch everyone in the audience. They are really going to be able to relate to it in a very emotional way.

I've been working really hard on the waltz, because I want to keep pushing the limits and impressing the judges. I take in all their constructive criticisms and use them to motivate and better myself each week. I hope you all enjoy it!

Thank you for all the support. It really means a lot. Don't forget to vote!

Sierra Club

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © American
Vida de bombeiro Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha lisboaohyeah lasofia thebushrajr wingshock tripedes dainfamia dejavu-transpersonal jsbenfica republicadasbadanas ruiherbon eaystcheyl ojosmasabiertos ceilasantos sciencesociology centralflowers politicsnetnews news-science-news newsgadgetsworld newshealthfitnessworld newsrealestateworld femalecelebrityworld idolamericanworld curiosityintheworld ohumorpresenteemnossavida centraldasgifs newsmedicalworld worldnaturalhealth worlddesignernews tudosobremadeira 1001cosasdivertidas losppsdetodos artsworldnet centraldosmelhoreslivros politicscurrenteventsworld newsonlinemusic womentopworld newslawonline tech-news-nology wirelessworldnet modelsfashionshow computercenternet downsdasmusicas saude-ciencia downloadsnetbomba arrozinhoii newstelevisionnet educationshow homegarden-news housedesignnewsworld expertemdownloads toprecipesnews artshownews businessshownet academicstopnet photographshow travelnetworld cosmeticskay genexusnet blogabsolutamentenormal o-bem-amado