Thursday, July 1, 2010

{alltv} BRET MICHAELS To Guest On 'Late Show With David Letterman'

 
POISON singer Bret Michaels will guest on CBS-TV's "Late Show With David Letterman" on Tuesday, July 13.

Audio samples of all 12 tracks that appear on "Custom Built", Bret Michaels' forthcoming solo album, are available for streaming on Amazon.com. The CD is scheduled for release on July 6 via Poor Boy.

"Custom Built" track listing:

01. Riding Against The Wind
02. Lie To Me
03. Nothing To Lose (featuring Miley Cyrus)
04. Wasted Time
05. What I Got
06. Every Rose Has Its Thorn (country version feat. Brad Arnold of 3 DOORS DOWN, Chris Cagle, Mark Wills)
07. Go That Far (club mix by Jason Miller of GODHEAD)
08. Driven (rock mix)
09. Open Road
10. Rock N My Country
11. Nothing To Lose (Bret-only demo)
12. I'd Die For You

In a recent interview with PopEater.com, Michaels stated about the upcoming CD, "For me, there's so many different songs I want people to hear ... I'm excited about the rootsy version of 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn', the new stuff. The theme song to my show is called 'Riding Against the Wind' ... and a cover of SUBLIME's 'What I Got'. That's one of my favorite songs; it just puts me in a great mood. I love hearing that song, so I busted it out live, and I thought I did a really respectful version of it. I wanted to keep some of what the song is, but I added some of my own lyrics and a cool breakdown to it. We played it live and it went over insane. It's been one of my favorite songs since the early '90s."

Michaels' new reality show, "Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It", is planned for the fall. Footage was shot on May 28 at a show in Biloxi, Mississippi for the first episode.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © American
Vida de bombeiro Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha lisboaohyeah lasofia thebushrajr wingshock tripedes dainfamia dejavu-transpersonal jsbenfica republicadasbadanas ruiherbon eaystcheyl ojosmasabiertos ceilasantos sciencesociology centralflowers politicsnetnews news-science-news newsgadgetsworld newshealthfitnessworld newsrealestateworld femalecelebrityworld idolamericanworld curiosityintheworld ohumorpresenteemnossavida centraldasgifs newsmedicalworld worldnaturalhealth worlddesignernews tudosobremadeira 1001cosasdivertidas losppsdetodos artsworldnet centraldosmelhoreslivros politicscurrenteventsworld newsonlinemusic womentopworld newslawonline tech-news-nology wirelessworldnet modelsfashionshow computercenternet downsdasmusicas saude-ciencia downloadsnetbomba arrozinhoii newstelevisionnet educationshow homegarden-news housedesignnewsworld expertemdownloads toprecipesnews artshownews businessshownet academicstopnet photographshow travelnetworld cosmeticskay genexusnet blogabsolutamentenormal o-bem-amado