Friday, August 19, 2011

{alltv} Paula Deen: I'm Shocked By Anthony Bourdain's Comments - Since I've Never Cooked for Him

NetSleuth.com-125x125-Check3 banner NetSleuth.com-125x125-Check3 banner NetSleuth.com-125x125 logo banner NetSleuth.com-125x125-Check3 banner NetSleuth.com-125x125-Check3 banner

Paula Deen says she's shocked, but is taking the high road after Anthony Bourdain called her the "most dangerous person to America" and claimed her food "sucks."

"I was actually kind of shocked considering I've never met Anthony," Deen told Fox and Friends Friday. "I know he's never been to my home; I've never cooked for him. I don't think he's been to my restaurant. I was really shocked that such harsh words could be used."

Bourdain said in this week's issue of TV Guide Magazine that Deen "revels in unholy connections with evil corporations and she's proud of the fact that her food is f---ing bad for you." Deen said she has no idea what prompted Bourdain to lash out at her, but suggests it could have been a publicity stunt.

"I don't know if it was a publicity thing of if someone had just peed in his bowl of cereal that morning and he was mad," she said. "Anthony, dear, I'm so sorry you feel that way. I, too, am put in that position — I'm asked questions that could really get me in trouble, but I wiggle my way around them because some things are best left unsaid. Listen, come to my house, I'll cook you a meal and if you still feel that way about me, so be it. ... I've been around long enough to know to choose my battles and that ain't one of them."

For his part, Bourdain seems to regret his comments — which he claimed on Twitter were actually "worst, most dangerous to America cook on FN [Food Network]."

"Resolved: Next time I'm asked (for the millionth time) who the worst cooks on Food Network are, I'll just shut up," he tweeted. "Who cares?"

Watch Deen's interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XND9rSGzqzM

NetSleuth.com-728x90 banner

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © American
Vida de bombeiro Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha lisboaohyeah lasofia thebushrajr wingshock tripedes dainfamia dejavu-transpersonal jsbenfica republicadasbadanas ruiherbon eaystcheyl ojosmasabiertos ceilasantos sciencesociology centralflowers politicsnetnews news-science-news newsgadgetsworld newshealthfitnessworld newsrealestateworld femalecelebrityworld idolamericanworld curiosityintheworld ohumorpresenteemnossavida centraldasgifs newsmedicalworld worldnaturalhealth worlddesignernews tudosobremadeira 1001cosasdivertidas losppsdetodos artsworldnet centraldosmelhoreslivros politicscurrenteventsworld newsonlinemusic womentopworld newslawonline tech-news-nology wirelessworldnet modelsfashionshow computercenternet downsdasmusicas saude-ciencia downloadsnetbomba arrozinhoii newstelevisionnet educationshow homegarden-news housedesignnewsworld expertemdownloads toprecipesnews artshownews businessshownet academicstopnet photographshow travelnetworld cosmeticskay genexusnet blogabsolutamentenormal o-bem-amado