Thursday, September 2, 2010

{alltv} Top Chef's Tiffany: Was Fiancé Worried About Ed?

 
Tiffany Derry, Top Chef 

Tiffany Derry had a feeling the producers of Top Chef were going to make big deal about the close relationship she developed with fellow cheftestant Ed Cotton.

What we all didn't know was what her fiancé thought of all that…until now.

I caught up with the Dallas chef earlier today to talk about last night's NASA challenge, Angelo's ego and that Ed thing...

I'm sad. Everyone I talk to is sad that you were sent home last night.
Don't be sad. (Laughs).

Yeah, but it was because you didn't take the skin off your peppers! Really? That's what Tom had a problem with?
I thought with Asian no one takes the pepper skin off. Had I been doing something else, I would have…but it didn't feel like that had anything to with my dish. I wanted a pepper with a bit of a crunch to it.

The challenge was kind funky and weird, don't you think? Freeze-dried food for NASA astronauts?
It was weird. It was just weird from the get-go. I was actually thinking we would be making the food and then they would freeze-drying the food and serving it [to the judging panel] like that. I was like, "That doesn't make any sense." So I was confused from the very beginning.

Is Angelo as, well, confident as he appears?
Angelo is good. Being so good sometimes you don't realize how you come across. I don't think he has as big a head as it was played up.

I have to talk you about your laugh. You have the best cheftestant laugh…ever!
Well, thank you. You know, I had someone come into the restaurant and say, "Oh, my gosh—she laughs the same way!"…I was like, "That's really me."

What did your then-fiancé (they married on July 17) have to say when he saw how much they played it up between you and Ed?
One of the first times they did a little teaser for the next week and someone said, "Oh, if Tiffany's fiancé knew!," he turned around and looked at me with that one-eyed look. I was like, "Babe, come on!" He then started laughing. He always says, "I could put her in a room with 500 men and I know things will be just fine. I trust her completely."

Dollhouse 234x60 Logo

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © American
Vida de bombeiro Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha lisboaohyeah lasofia thebushrajr wingshock tripedes dainfamia dejavu-transpersonal jsbenfica republicadasbadanas ruiherbon eaystcheyl ojosmasabiertos ceilasantos sciencesociology centralflowers politicsnetnews news-science-news newsgadgetsworld newshealthfitnessworld newsrealestateworld femalecelebrityworld idolamericanworld curiosityintheworld ohumorpresenteemnossavida centraldasgifs newsmedicalworld worldnaturalhealth worlddesignernews tudosobremadeira 1001cosasdivertidas losppsdetodos artsworldnet centraldosmelhoreslivros politicscurrenteventsworld newsonlinemusic womentopworld newslawonline tech-news-nology wirelessworldnet modelsfashionshow computercenternet downsdasmusicas saude-ciencia downloadsnetbomba arrozinhoii newstelevisionnet educationshow homegarden-news housedesignnewsworld expertemdownloads toprecipesnews artshownews businessshownet academicstopnet photographshow travelnetworld cosmeticskay genexusnet blogabsolutamentenormal o-bem-amado