Friday, April 8, 2011

{alltv} 'American Idol's' Pia Toscano: 'I kind of expected it, it was weird'

468x60 Getting Online Shouldn't be Tough- $7.49 .com Domains at Go Daddy

Pia Toscano was eliminated from "American Idol" in the first big shocker of Season 10. She talks to the press about her experience and her positive outlook going forward.

On why the voters didn't show up for her:

"I really don't know. There's no exact formula, you really don't know. The night before I had a weird feeling in my stomach. I felt good about my performance, I tried something different, I had a blast doing it. But I told my parents I feel like I could be in the Bottom 3 tomorrow ... I kind of expected it, it was weird ... I don't know why I had that feeling, but ... it kind of prepared me."

Does she regret going up-tempo?


"Absolutely not. I feel like if you make a mistake, it's helping you grow. I wouldn't change a thing. I truly agreed with everything the judges said to me, it was constructive criticism ... I like to challenge myself and I like to take risks ... I just tried my best ... The judges were absolutely right, I needed to change it up. I was really excited about this performance and I had no regrets going into it. It wasn't even that much out of my comfort zone ... I know I have to just get more comfortable on stage, I am a little shy sometimes and I get a little stage fright."

What did the judges say to her after the elimination?


"I really have a connection with Randy, Steven and Jennifer. They have this quality about them, they're so nurturing. Last night was such a blur, it was so emotional. When they came up to me, I was very, very overwhelmed. When they came up to me, they were just shocked. They were like, 'If you ever need anything, call us. We're here for you, we love you.' They were just so supportive and I really needed that at that time."

About the reactions of many celebrities on her elimination:

"It's amazing. It just helps me in the situation. Last night, it's not that I was shocked, I was just upset to be leaving the contestants, I was upset that next week I wasn't going to be able to perform again ... to have the support of a lot of celebrities and my fans right now is amazing, it's the best feeling in the world."

On her plans moving forward:

"Moving forward, I would definitely go in the pop genre with an R&B influence. I defnitely want to have those big power ballad as well ... There are so many good things that are going to come from this experience. So many doors are going to open for me, they already have. I'm just looking forward to going on tour with the other contestants. It's going to be great, I'm excited to see what my future holds."

Does she think the female contestants have it harder because of the young girls voting:

"I'm sure ... I guess there are a lot of young girls who watch the show and vote, but I don't know. I don't have an answer for that question."


"American Idol" airs Wednesday and Thursday nights at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.

468x60 Getting Online Shouldn't be Tough- $7.49 .com Domains at Go Daddy

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © American
Vida de bombeiro Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha lisboaohyeah lasofia thebushrajr wingshock tripedes dainfamia dejavu-transpersonal jsbenfica republicadasbadanas ruiherbon eaystcheyl ojosmasabiertos ceilasantos sciencesociology centralflowers politicsnetnews news-science-news newsgadgetsworld newshealthfitnessworld newsrealestateworld femalecelebrityworld idolamericanworld curiosityintheworld ohumorpresenteemnossavida centraldasgifs newsmedicalworld worldnaturalhealth worlddesignernews tudosobremadeira 1001cosasdivertidas losppsdetodos artsworldnet centraldosmelhoreslivros politicscurrenteventsworld newsonlinemusic womentopworld newslawonline tech-news-nology wirelessworldnet modelsfashionshow computercenternet downsdasmusicas saude-ciencia downloadsnetbomba arrozinhoii newstelevisionnet educationshow homegarden-news housedesignnewsworld expertemdownloads toprecipesnews artshownews businessshownet academicstopnet photographshow travelnetworld cosmeticskay genexusnet blogabsolutamentenormal o-bem-amado