Sunday, August 21, 2011

{alltv} Jane Lynch Promises Several Outfit Changes - and Singing? - at the Emmys

free coupons 

No, Jane Lynch won't be wearing formal versions of Sue Sylvester's tracksuits when she hosts the Emmys next month, but she is willing to try some unconventional couture during her stint onstage.

"I think I'm going to have a couple changes," Lynch told PEOPLE of plans for a variety of looks as she emcees TV's biggest night. "David Meister's designing them — I might be wearing a tux, but he has some great ideas for nontraditional gowns."

However, the Glee star — who's also a nominee as outstanding supporting actress in a comedy series — definitely won't be dabbling in the design plans. "One of the things that I've learned is I don't go into areas that I know nothing about," she laughed. "I have a great producer, I have great writers and a terrific designer. I'm just sitting back and marveling at their talent."

Speaking to PEOPLE at the FOX TCA All-Star Party in Malibu, Lynch said she fell into the hosting gig by accident. "I never had the ambition, but I was on a plane in New York going to L.A., and [Emmys producer] Mark Burnett came up to me," she recalled. "He said, 'I don't have the authority to offer this yet, but would you consider hosting the Emmys?' I said without a thought, 'Yes,' and then I walked away and went, 'What have I done?' It's one of those things where I went, 'Of course I must. I must, dear God help me.'"

Lynch, who said she hopes to have a singing number during the show, is just the third woman to host the Emmys. "I love the funny bits," she said. "I love the Conan O'Brien bit … he did that hilarious thing where he ended up on the To Catch a Predator set. That's fantastic." She was also a fan of last year's host, Jimmy Fallon, who happens to be an admirer of hers, too. "Jimmy sent me flowers when [I] was announced [as the host], which was lovely," she shared.

So how is the actress prepping for her big night? By relaxing. "I've cleared my schedule for the three or four days before. We're going to stay in a hotel downtown, and my entire family's coming in," she shared. "I'm getting their makeup artists, I'm getting their clothes, getting their accommodations and flights."

But the charity ends there. "Then I'm leaving them on their own. I said, 'Once I do this for you, I don't want to hear from you again until after the show.'" Spoken like a true Sue. Tell us: Are you excited to see Lynch host the Emmys?

Buy Land From GovernmentAuction.com Buy Land From GovernmentAuction.com

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © American
Vida de bombeiro Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha lisboaohyeah lasofia thebushrajr wingshock tripedes dainfamia dejavu-transpersonal jsbenfica republicadasbadanas ruiherbon eaystcheyl ojosmasabiertos ceilasantos sciencesociology centralflowers politicsnetnews news-science-news newsgadgetsworld newshealthfitnessworld newsrealestateworld femalecelebrityworld idolamericanworld curiosityintheworld ohumorpresenteemnossavida centraldasgifs newsmedicalworld worldnaturalhealth worlddesignernews tudosobremadeira 1001cosasdivertidas losppsdetodos artsworldnet centraldosmelhoreslivros politicscurrenteventsworld newsonlinemusic womentopworld newslawonline tech-news-nology wirelessworldnet modelsfashionshow computercenternet downsdasmusicas saude-ciencia downloadsnetbomba arrozinhoii newstelevisionnet educationshow homegarden-news housedesignnewsworld expertemdownloads toprecipesnews artshownews businessshownet academicstopnet photographshow travelnetworld cosmeticskay genexusnet blogabsolutamentenormal o-bem-amado