Friday, August 26, 2011

{alltv} Rebecca Gayheart's Secret to Stress-Free Pregnancy? Daughter Billie!

Make a difference in the Japan relief efforts with your purchase from Cafepress.com 

She may be only 17 months old, but Billie Beatrice is already helping mom Rebecca Gayheart have a successful second pregnancy.

"What's made it different is that I'm very focused on Billie … so I'm not very focused on [the pregnancy]. I'm not as neurotic," the expectant mom, 40, told PEOPLE Thursday during friend Soleil Moon Frye's Target-sponsored Happy Chaos book launch party in Beverly Hills, Calif.

"[With Billie] I was micromanaging everything I was eating and every little symptom I was feeling. And this pregnancy I just know everything's okay."

Gayheart is planning to continue her stress-free streak once her second child with husband Eric Dane arrives this winter.

"Hopefully I'll be like that with the second baby, as well," she explains. "Because the first baby … you just want to do it all perfectly. And you can't."

However, despite her high hopes, Gayheart is well-aware of the obstacles that await the couple as they parent two kids under two!

"I've heard that's very challenging. But I think I'm up for it," she says. "Eventually it's going to be great because they're going to be very close in age and very close, hopefully."

For now, Gayheart is investing all her time into Billie, particularly when it comes to teaching her toddler to try new foods.

"She doesn't want to eat her vegetables right now," she shares. "I'm sneaking it into food, so she doesn't know she's eating them, but she is!"

After demonstrating her dancing skills "for months," Gayheart's little girl has also started showing some toddler talent in the music department.

"She started singing lately," the proud mama says. "She's singing and it's very sweet, her little, 'La-la-la,' [and] twirling. Oh my God. So cute."

Thrilled to be completing her family — Gayheart reveals this pregnancy will likely be her last — the actress is equally as excited to once again take the stage in the near future.

 

"I'll probably wait until six months after this baby's born. I am anxious to go back to work because it's been awhile for me now," she explains.

"I've been working my while life, and I miss it. The last job I did, thankfully, was a Broadway play, Boeing-Boeing. That satiated a lot for me. So it's lasted, but it's worn off. I need a job!"

And although she's eager to continue with her career, Gayheart admits her greatest joy will forever be her family.

"It's so cliché, but it's just the feelings you have for your kid. It's like no one else on the planet," she reveals.

"When I'm with [Billie] there's nowhere else in the world I want to be. Because I'm where I'm supposed to be."

Shop CafePress.com!

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © American
Vida de bombeiro Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha lisboaohyeah lasofia thebushrajr wingshock tripedes dainfamia dejavu-transpersonal jsbenfica republicadasbadanas ruiherbon eaystcheyl ojosmasabiertos ceilasantos sciencesociology centralflowers politicsnetnews news-science-news newsgadgetsworld newshealthfitnessworld newsrealestateworld femalecelebrityworld idolamericanworld curiosityintheworld ohumorpresenteemnossavida centraldasgifs newsmedicalworld worldnaturalhealth worlddesignernews tudosobremadeira 1001cosasdivertidas losppsdetodos artsworldnet centraldosmelhoreslivros politicscurrenteventsworld newsonlinemusic womentopworld newslawonline tech-news-nology wirelessworldnet modelsfashionshow computercenternet downsdasmusicas saude-ciencia downloadsnetbomba arrozinhoii newstelevisionnet educationshow homegarden-news housedesignnewsworld expertemdownloads toprecipesnews artshownews businessshownet academicstopnet photographshow travelnetworld cosmeticskay genexusnet blogabsolutamentenormal o-bem-amado